East Goshen Parks & Recreation
Skip to nav
East Goshen Summer REC Camp 2023
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Update - Summer REC Camp is at capacity and there is also a significant wait list.
Welcome to Summer REC Camp 2023!!!
Here's how to register for summer camp:
1. Create your household in MyREC - this can be done before February 1st
- Add your campers including age, birth date, allergies and any special needs
- Review the list of camps and decide which you'd like to register for!
- Important note - If you'd like to receive real time texts during camp, please add a phone number in the "Mobile Notification" block.
2. Beginning February 1st at 6am:
- Register for camp; click on "2023 Summer REC Camp - full and half day click here"
- camp fees are due in full during the registration process.
- If a camp is already at capacity, you can register for the wait list
Cancellations received by April 1st: 100% refund
Cancellations received by May 1st: 75% refund
Cancellations received by June 1st: 50% refund
Come out to the camp we all know and love this summer! Staff is excited to deliver another year of the area’s best summer camp program, right in your backyard! Campers are grouped by age and rotate among sports, crafts, science, cooking and music! Our Camp Director and Activity Coordinators are certified teachers and have been with us for many years! EGT REC Camp is truly a magical camp experience – most of our other staff members began as REC Campers themselves and want YOUR camper to have the best experience too! Each week is capped by a special event. These could include US Olympians, talent shows, or the National Summer Camp Dance among others! Fridays are also wet and wild days as we invite campers to bring their bathing suits and towels as we cool off under the hot summer sun! See below for Camp FAQ.
Ages: 5 - 11
Half Day Fee: $110; $120 for non-residents
Full Day Fee: $230; $230 for non-residents
Field Trip Calendar (Weekly Theme):
WK 1—United Sports Training Center (Sand & Surf)
WK 2—Lego Land (The Great Outdoors)
WK 3—Movie Tavern Exton (Summer Blockbuster)
WK 4—Oasis Family Fun Center (Out of this World)
WK 5—Marsh Creek Swimming (East Goshen Carnival)
*All full day campers will go on a second weekly field
trip to Marsh Creek Swimming
Additional Forms and Files: